11/20/07

XOXOX



I just heard about a blog called skull-a-day or something like that and dude posts pictures of a skull a day. I wish I had something to post everyday. Here's something today though: the two X designs I was talking about before. The tan shirt is going to need a doctor because it will be so sick. The second one on black is pretty straight forward. You'd be surprised sometimes at what bands will end up approving and rejecting though. Most of the time it's filtered through their management so there's no telling what they'll see and what sort of stink might be put on it before it's shown to the band. And there's never really any time for a proper presentation so usually I just hope the design's good qualities shine through. Man...I bet seeing X live is way better than when I saw "the Germs".